As we celebrate Easter, let's rejoice in the truth that we are complete in Christ, and His resurrection power is at work within us (Colossians 2:9-10). May this season fill you with joy and peace, knowing that you are forever loved and secure in Him.
I'm still visiting you all - and will try to be here on this blog when I can - with a Tuesday Four, maybe a Hodgepodge, or a Wordless Wednesday, and maybe, just maybe an occasional "this and that." But the new writing with photos is happening on WordPress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A short Update From My Shasta Home
I thought I’d pop over with a short little update about what’s been going on this past week, if you haven't yet ventured over. From My ...
Blog Feed from WordPress
-
I truly needed this moment. The refreshing scent of redwoods blends with the crisp Pacific Ocean air, while soft fog envelops the treetops o...
-
It’s beginning to resemble fall... at least at this ranch that’s within walking distance. We had overcast weather yesterday and today. The a...
-
I thought I’d pop over with a short little update about what’s been going on this past week, if you haven't yet ventured over. From My ...

Happy Easter to you and your family, smiles.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post
ReplyDeleteWhat a riveting post title, Debby. Yes, let's rejoice!
ReplyDeleteBlessed Easter to you and your family!
ReplyDeletePraise God we are completed in Christ
ReplyDeleteSue
What a wonderful verse. Happy Easter Debby!
ReplyDelete~Sheri
Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteYou Iris are risen as well! And they are gorgeous! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteThank you Debby. May Easter be blessed for you and your family; peaceful and joyful now and always. God bless you all.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Easter.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jesus, for saving me from myself all those decades ago. I am nothing without my Lord and Savior. Have a very blessed and wonderful Easter, Debby!
ReplyDeleteAMEN! Hope you had a blessed Easter Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Monday!!
ReplyDelete