Tuesday, May 19, 2026

Testing testing




It's Tuesday May 19 and its 2:38 PST.



23 comments:

  1. I see this, but it wasn't here when I checked yesterday evening.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Blogger feeder hasn't been updating. So unless you physically come here, my posts are not being seen.I'm pretty fed up.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Did you get it in your feed? My posts are not updating and my views have plummeted from 200-300 views to under 15.

      Delete
    2. Yes, it came through my Blogger feed, Debby.

      Delete
  3. This showed up in my (non-Blogger) reader, but not until 7:41 PM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning, I have a friend that has helped me with my Blog so many times! On Her link she has a contact page on her side bar, she is amazing! We all call her the Fairy Blog Mother
    ://www.lifeandlinda.com/2026/05/love-your-creativity-link-party-357.html

    https://www.lifeandlinda.com/

    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so lovely. It needs to be printed or painted and hung up on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debby....Photos and descriptions of the beautiful lake are just splendid. What a wonderful place to just "be." I didn't know you when you lost your son but say now how deeply sorry I am. That must have been very traumatic. May his spirit be with you always. Thanks for your visits and comments on Writing Straight from the Heart. It is always a pleasure to see that you have stopped by. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am seeing your beautiful photo of the valley. I hope others can see it too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roger. Copy that!:) Your photo is beautiful by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I am reading this, it's 4:22pm on Wednesday May 20.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many of us have experienced that Blogger feeder hasn't been updating!
    I'm hoping this is just a glitch (as often happens when blogger does things in the background), I did notice that my post today seems to have updated more quickly, whereas the one I put up yesterday took a whole day!!!
    Hang in there.
    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    PS That is a lovely photograph.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here and commenting. Please allow a few hours for your comment to be moderated.

Only those who have a Google account will be able to comment -


A short Update From My Shasta Home

I thought I’d pop over with a short little update about what’s been going on this past week, if you haven't yet ventured over.  From My ...

Blog Feed from WordPress