The only thing fueling her frustration was a sink full of dirty dishes.
Well, well, well, today I learned that Blogger has a mischievous streak I never knew existed. This is a new one. I poured my soul into a post about yesterday, only for it to display a measly third before rudely lopping off the rest. To add insult to injury, it’s on a strict one-photo diet. I even ran experiments on my practice blog, and still got served the same reception.
I honestly have no idea what to make of this. Some of you have never experienced the bizarre things on your blogs that I have. This is my third blog, and I thought,
“Third time’s the charm.”
Turns out, that’s what you get for putting faith in charms.
(Not that I actually believe in them)
Sometimes, all you can do is laugh!

How crazy is that! I did wonder when I saw it. :)
ReplyDeleteI think blogger is a little crazy right now. I have one friend whose blogs won't upload to a feed and another who doesn't get any comments, although she knows people are sending them. I hope it straightens out!
Yeah there are a few just within the last few days, speaking of their blogger woes. I know I've not been getting the boys through the reader. I finally had to go check on them. About three days worth.
DeleteOh, no, Blogger, just stop!!! Debby, I honestly don't want to make the effort to change platforms and find another venue. Until Blogger figures it out, I'll be joining you in looking on the bright side and laughing because we know that this, too, will pass. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteWell we only have two choices - ulcers or just laugh and Bigger isn't worth ulcers, so I laugh. Hahahaha! 😄
DeleteYou have me a little confused. I believe I read and commented on your post yesterday.
ReplyDeleteYes, Sandie that was yesterdays post. I tried to post today, about what happened yesterday and it just kept cutting out most of my post. 😅 It does sound confusing - I'm confused, too.
DeleteActually, Sandie that post was Tuesday and you commented yesterday.
DeleteGood evening, I just learned about this issue from another blog friend-this happens to her a lot. so far I just have the issue with commenting. It seems to work better in the evenings. Happy Mother's day coming up
ReplyDeleteKathy
That's weird commenting is easier in the evenings. I haven't noticed that.
DeleteUsually and hopefully all the blogger blips get straightened in time - so fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteThey do - but mine usually take a LOT of time
DeleteI am having issues myself with Blogger. Not sure what the heck is going on with it. My last post on Wednesday never went into my feed. Tried again yesterday and same thing. The same 3 folks who saw it on Wed, responded on Thurs again...but others did not see it. GRRR. Guess we can only laugh. Janice
ReplyDeleteIf you have an external feeder, you can tell if it is working there - like on Feedly or some of those. It might just be the Blogger feeder here
DeleteBlogger is bonkers lately. Some new posts show up on my side bar and others don't.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Yeah, I know. I think the feeder is all whacked out -
DeleteLast night I had a problem with my draft post continually reverting to an earlier draft.
ReplyDeleteI 'm laughing because it's just plain crazy - seems we each have our own unique issues.
DeleteI've tried writing my posts in MS Word first then copy-paste them into Blogger.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
If it works, don't stop
DeleteWhat a convoluted situation! I'm still waiting for my own sense of humor to kick in, but reading others' experiences helps somewhat.
ReplyDeleteHere's to a better day!
Yeah you have to laugh. It's like Blogger is off it's meds.
DeleteI haven't had any issues with blogger yes (knock on wood) I wouldn't know what to do about them if it did! Hope it gets straightened out soon!
ReplyDeleteIf you have a simple theme, most likely you won't. I mess around with the newer themes
DeleteI hope Blogger gets it's act together and nothing worse happens. So far I haven't experienced any problems but that doesn't mean I won't. Ugh! I would hate to have to start over somewhere else or lose contact with you. You are one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteAww Dawn, thank you for saying that. You are one of mine as well. You're such a sweetie.
DeleteBlogger has a mind of its own. Very frustrating at times.
ReplyDeleteVery!
DeleteYes, yes, yes - I've had blogger do some strange things on my blog too. It's so aggravating, yet I put up with it just so I can blog.
ReplyDeleteI have spent way too much time, trying to outsmart Blogger...I don't think I am winning yet
DeleteNo problems here, for which I am abundantly thankful. I hope this all straightens out very soon!!!
ReplyDeleteSince I changed my theme, it seems good so far
DeleteI don't think I am having problems but maybe I shouldn't have said that!! I haven't posted for a few days so who knows. I do hope my blogpost done today is going through and that you are getting my comments.
ReplyDeleteBlogger can be so frustrating sometimes.
Sue
Yours have been coming through loud and clear
DeleteI don't seem to be having any problems. Hope your problem shorts itself out.
ReplyDeleteYour posts don't always show up in the feed reader. The last three days
DeleteYeah sometimes laughing is the best thing to do
ReplyDeleteIt's FREE - we get what we pay for or don't pay for!
Delete