I'm still visiting you all - and will try to be here on this blog when I can - with a Tuesday Four, maybe a Hodgepodge, or a Wordless Wednesday, and maybe, just maybe an occasional "this and that." But the new writing with photos is happening on WordPress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A short Update From My Shasta Home
I thought I’d pop over with a short little update about what’s been going on this past week, if you haven't yet ventured over. From My ...
Blog Feed from WordPress
-
I truly needed this moment. The refreshing scent of redwoods blends with the crisp Pacific Ocean air, while soft fog envelops the treetops o...
-
It’s beginning to resemble fall... at least at this ranch that’s within walking distance. We had overcast weather yesterday and today. The a...
-
I thought I’d pop over with a short little update about what’s been going on this past week, if you haven't yet ventured over. From My ...
Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Nice video but goodness, the water is rushing by so quickly ...
ReplyDeleteA beautiful flower.
All the best Jan
High water volume due to the snow melt.
DeleteWish we had some flowers to look at. Very pretty one you captured. Janice
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely beautiful!!! Love the water rushing by as well!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Debby! I love how life that God creates can thrive in the environment He planned.
ReplyDeleteSo true.
DeleteA beautiful flower blooming so majestically next to the rushing water, a testimony to faith and perseverance!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that the truth! 🌺
DeleteCherry blossoms?
ReplyDeleteI don't think so since it's in the wild - and I don't believe we have wild cherry trees.
DeleteI love how new life always finds a way to thrive.
ReplyDeleteSo true, Kathy. Amazing
DeleteI'm thirsty now.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
beautiful and love the sound
ReplyDeleteOh I love this video. The cool rushing water and the pink blossoms. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYes our backyard is very large. The grass alone is 3200 sq feet. I think it is getting larger as we age!! HaHa
DeleteSue
Oh that's funny Sue. I'm thinking how our ears seem to look bigger as we age.
DeleteBeautifull
ReplyDeleteThanks Jo-Anne.
DeleteOne moment in time! Thank you for capturing this beauty and sharing it with us, Debby.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
DeleteThat's a great "Wordless Wednesday" photo. I think that's really something that those pretty pink flowers are growing out of the rocks. And the water rushing makes it even prettier.
ReplyDeleteIt is so pretty. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful
ReplyDelete