Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. Thursday is National Walk To A Park Day. I know these celebratory days are mostly made up, but some are fun to think about. 

Do you live close enough to a park to walk to one on Thursday?

No!

Will you? 

No. 



We have several lovely parks on the Sacramento River. Not within walking distance 







Redwood Trees by the Sacramento River 





Bronze children at play





A nice place to sit 





Sundial Bridge


The most famous park in the world is Central Park located in NYC. Have you ever been to Central Park? 

Yes. 

What did you think? 

We took a carriage ride, and we walked through the park. 

If you haven't been is this a place you'd like to see? 

N/A



2. Something you've done recently that turned out to be a 'walk in the park'? 

Nothing comes to mind


3. Can you parallel park? Do you have to do this often where you live? 

I used to love the challenge of parallel parking, and I was really good at it! When I was learning to drive, my dad would take me into the city to practice parking on hills and squeezing into tight parallel parking spots.

Rarely do I parallel park anymore. 


4. The colors of fall...red, brown, russet, golden bronze, golden yellow, purplish red, light tan, crimson, orange red, and scarlet. 

Are these colors you like to wear? 

No. Just not my colors. 

Is this your season in terms of color? 

I love the seasonal colors of Autumn, just not on me!


What about your home? Would we see these tones in your home decorating? 

I have pops of Fall colors here and there. 

5. What part of history do you find most interesting? Elaborate. 

I have a passion for studying World history, US history, and Church history.


6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Just to keep Florida in prayer. 



Comments

Popular Posts