Aurora Borealis in the North State


#1

Photos from around my area from those who captured its beauty. 

This one is my favorite, Mt Shasta. 









#2

On Tuesday, October 8th, a geomagnetic storm occurred as a result of the Earth being hit by a surge of charged particles, also known as "plasma," that originated from sunspot AR 3848 on the sun. 







#3 

Mt Lassen 

Looks like Lake Helen 









#4 

Mt Lassen 

Awesome! 








#5

A different look - very cosmic looking...










#6

Of course, I love trees, so this is a nice one as well. 









#7

A Country Road 








#8

Another favorite because of the trees






Today's potluck was a big success! Everyone loved my casserole – it disappeared in no time. There was also a mouthwatering, juicy grilled Tri-Tip that someone brought, and it was absolutely delicious.

I plan to make it again for us, this coming week. I will make a few minimal tweaks but it was very tasty. Oh and of course I will christen it with an official name. 


So which photo was your favorite?


 
I hope this finds you all well. 

Debby



 

Comments

  1. So beautiful! I think #5 is my favorite.
    Glad the potluck went well. Now I need to go back and save your recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for being here and commenting. Please allow a few hours for your comment to be moderated.
I read them all, and I comment back because I enjoy the dialogue. Sometimes you will learn more about me just with my comments back to you. You don’t want to miss those, do you??

Only those who have a google account will be able to comment -


Popular Posts